rumble for the cure columbus indiana

2Lejit

Site Supporter
Me and some buddies will be going.... Well as long as I can get my bike back together before then.

jeremy14

Site Supporter
I will be there too can't wait lmk if you are gonna make it or need another set of hands to get your bike back together

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I'm going to try and go as well. Doubt my bike will be finished but it'll be rideable at least.

jeremy14

Site Supporter
Can't wait for this ride it's very near and dear to me and my wife she lost her dad to cancer so we are riding in memory of him and we will be riding are new built bagger20140326_134639.jpg

2Lejit

Site Supporter
Pfft ... Who said I wanted to ride with you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol don't start talking crazy!

Can't wait for this ride it's very near and dear to me and my wife she lost her dad to cancer so we are riding in memory of him and we will be riding are new built baggerView attachment 44575
Sorry to hear this! Very cool you are able to get it back together and ride in his memory.

jeremy14

Site Supporter
Yeah it will be a great time the people who are planning the show are also selling a 4 foot banner people can buy an they will put a picture of a loved one who has passed and with a message on it too so I had
them make one for my wife's dad and she has no idea and they place them at stops throughout the ride and then u get to keep it afterwards so I hope she likes it

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
Don't think I'm going. Have a family thing scheduled now with people coming from out of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts