RTM bags from bad dad it may be JUNE!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

dynomit72

Bad dad just informed me that it may be June before these bags ( RTM ) are ready Myrtle Beach looks like a figment of my imagination right now bad news all around on parts killing me!

dynomit72

Told me after waiting a week and a half it would be June if you get something else let me know I was on the phone with them today .

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

WFO-SG

Banned
I just got them. You are going to love them. I got the shaved bags. $2200. They are great. I guess they got a lot of orders or something. Bc when shop ordered mine they were in in no time

thecort

In my experience, add 2 weeks to another month to what a manufacturer tells you.

Tap it!

WFO-SG

Banned
Luckily for me everything has been in stock. Thank god bc I am ver impatient. But I always make numerous phone calls to places. I don't just stick with one vendor etc. I made about 4 calls I think for my wheel.

thecort

Luckily for me everything has been in stock. Thank god bc I am ver impatient. But I always make numerous phone calls to places. I don't just stick with one vendor etc. I made about 4 calls I think for my wheel.

I do the same. While I try not to be a pain in the ass, I will call to followup on progress.

Tap it!

WFO-SG

Banned
Yeah i usually call back if issue. But if someone doesn't have something, I keep calling others. It's the same product just someone else has it. There is no way in hell I'm waiting for a part if my bike was already down. Now maybe if I could ride and then wait till everything came in and then start.

dynomit72

Ordered my stuff at a local shop not clear what happened to the rest of the order may need to get my money back.
Quality stuff from what I have seen but I dont think I need to wait that long .

Latest posts