rockford pbr300x4

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
blew 3 amp in 2 days lol that amp is garbage! was not much louder then my kenwood head unit. got a jl 400x4 marine amp and this thing rocks, only shitty part is i have to mount it in the bag

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Thanks J. I was just thinking about buying a RF amp. Can't believe they are that bad. RF is supposed to be a good company. Oh well. The search continues.

Tappity tap tap.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I just put an Arc Audio 300.4 in my boat pushing 8 Focal 6.5"s. I got it all from Peter at Soundz Customz "Vendor on this site."

It is not a mini amp but it packs a helluva punch and doesn't seem to get too hot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Opunui

Plus you have plenty of natural and cross ventilation to keep it cool.there is nothing in our fairings. That's one of the problems.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Plus you have plenty of natural and cross ventilation to keep it cool.there is nothing in our fairings. That's one of the problems.

It's in the center console mounted on 1" stand offs to try and help with cooling.

bradwulf20

The arc amps do not get hot in the fairings either. Peter has his arc 500.4 mini pushing 8 6.5 focals on his sg never had a problem with heat.

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Pretty lame! I thought Rockford was a good name? I was seriously thinking of getting those amps and the price was in my range! Really don't want to spend more then what the RF goes for...

Same here bro. The price is right in my range. Not wanting to spend a ton in an amp but I guess oh well hahaha

Tappity tap tap.

thecort

I had one in my hand a couple months back & was very tempted to buy it. It's so small, it would be the perfect 2nd amp if you needed to add another amp, but it had to go in a bag. I've just heard too many negative comments about it.

Tap it!

808Bagger

Can we use car amps too? Or they just draw too much current compared to the small ones like the RF's, Nautical's. I don't know too much about stereos just minor basics.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Can we use car amps too? Or they just draw too much current compared to the small ones like the RF's, Nautical's. I don't know too much about stereos just minor basics.

As long as your willing to give up the bag space it shouldn't be an issue.

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
suxs i had to put in the bag but damm this jl amp rocks! if i turn it way up i cant hear my loud as pipe anymore lol

Bagged64

RF hasn't been good since about the early 90's. I quit using them then. They used to be .001 harmonic distortion level and since then have climed way up and you could drop them down to about half ohm which would smoke them now. I switched to McIntosh in my car, but way to expensive and big to put in a bike.

Watching this thread because thinking about adding some audio to the bike.

Latest posts