Road Glide turn signals

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Usually a few days for shipping depending where you live. All orders ship out the next day at the latest. Pm me your info and I will look into it. USPS is really starting to piss me off.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Looked into this for Willy and got him a tracking number this morning. It appears that his turn signals wanted a tour of New England before the post office does their job.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Sent Willy another set out via ups. Hopefully I can get the post office to send me the first set back. They truly suck ass. I hate paying Ups but you get what you pay for in just about everything I guess.

Willy_b

Got mine today. These things are great!! Love that they come with a plug already installed to match the factory one. No need to splice wires.

Last edited:

Ferro

Site Supporter
I have your turn signals for my 2012 RG with the CVO rear fender. I'm assuming I would need a load equalizer or not?

Ferro

Site Supporter
I was thinking the same thing. This is going to sound dumb but where do the equalizers get put?

Nomad

Site Supporter
They're typically pretty small so you can tuck it in the battery compartment somewhere. Mine is just behind the battery at the top of the tray. For the front signals there is enough room in the nacelle or fairing.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I ordered these a few months ago and they sat on a shelf until last weekend when I started to put the bike back together. I gotta say these are sweet upgrades. Cleans up the front and the lights are brighter than you would think. Nice job on these Adio.

westshore

Any word on the turn signals ? I'm gonna need a set of black ones for my SG/RG conversion.

Latest posts