Road Glide turn signals

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
We designed these custom turn signals to eliminate the ugly factory front turn signal lights. They are available in chrome or black. Each light houses two superbright four-chip amber LEDs that are wired for turn signal with factory plug end. They are $200 for the pair and can be purchased using PayPal or by calling the shop at 978-988-1444

Chopped Baggers members receive free shipping via USPS priority flat rate boxes and should see them within 3-5 days.

We are currently sold out. We will have more available within a few weeks.

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Somebody buy a set if these before I buy a Road Glide to mount them to!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

lowdog

One of THE 150!
The stock turn signals are part of the mounting system for the front faring. Do yours work the same way?? I dont see any studs coming out the back side of these.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
when we gonna see the set for st glides?
Lol. I was just talking to someone about them. We had a brightness issue and I had to source a better solution. We found the perfect part but unfortunately we had to completely change the internals of the light. At the same time I decided to scale the whole light down size wise to make it a bit more sleek. I should have an update on them within the next couple days.

tboner

Nice. How long at plating before I hit you up for a set? Do you have any pice of the updated style for the SG?

Latest posts