Road Glide Speaker?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

motorhead

My buddy just got a 2012 Road Glide and wants to up grade his stock speakers he has a tour pack too. What kind of speaker can u all fit in your bikes? I like hertz thats what i told him to get but he likes JL. What do u all like? How big can u go in the back or do u just use the stock size? Thanks

N

Nautical Customs

We have put in road glides Arc 6.5, Cerwin Vega 6.5 the Vegas, Hertz HCX165.4, D3 6.5 Diamonds, Rockford Punch 6.5 shallows. If i remember any others ill let u know. Hope this helps. If your need and audio let us know ill hook u up.

bradwulf20

focal speaker. we usually stick with the 5 1/4 in the rear since you really dont get alot out of the rear anyhow since its behind you. then do 6.5s in the fairing. we also put 6.5s in the lower leg fairings if thats something you want to do sounzinstall is also a vendor on this site. he can help you out also. best way to get ahold of him is email [email protected]

motorhead

I had a bad call with focal I will not let my friend make the same mistake i made. What ever we buy will be for a authorized dealer only. Does any one else have any feed back thanks for the feed back

N

Nautical Customs

We are authorized dealer for all these audio companies Hertz, JL Audio, Audison, Cerwin Vega, Zapco, Arc Audio, Focal, Pioneer, Sony and everything u can think. We stand by every thing I dont know what may of happen but we have other choices for you and your friend! Sorry for your bad experience!

Latest posts