Road Glide OEM Double Din inner fairing

OneSlickGlide

Site Supporter
I'll just find the time to drive 8 hours. Lol.

I would love too but that kind of random time doesn't exist in my life. Lol.

Definitely a great service you guys offer though.

12VOLTPHIL

Site Supporter
I could be wrong but I believe audiowerks still does them but you have to bring them your bike so they can do the install themselves.
This is correct. If you want Audiowerks to do your double din mod, you must bring the bike in. That way they can do the modification, paint, install, and make a new radio cradle and weld it together in the right spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferro

Site Supporter
This is correct. If you want Audiowerks to do your double din mod, you must bring the bike in. That way they can do the modification, paint, install, and make a new radio cradle and weld it together in the right spot.

And what if you have a paint job that his painter can no way match?

WhiteGoldSG

So what is the price for this mod now if a bike was brought to you? If i brought my sedona orange 2011 rg dowm with a oem color matched inner on it to have the mod done, where would i be at price wise out the door?

Im thinkin this obviously is no longer a pocket friieendly mod since you will be doung a lot of break down and install as well as paint amd body work?

Wondering how this compares to just getting a 1 off creations inner instead price wise

12VOLTPHIL

Site Supporter
If you're going to do that, might as well buy the double din, amps and speakers from them too, since they'll be in there anyways.

WhiteGoldSG

If you're going to do that, might as well buy the double din, amps and speakers from them too, since they'll be in there anyways.

I already run all hertz spl and jl amps. My question was pertaining to the cost of the mod, not how i can spend more $ having them do work that i do myself. I just wanted to do a double din inner. This used to be a viable option because the cost was right for guys that work on their own bikes, but now if I have to pay for hours and hours of labor, its prob not worth it anymore. Maybe more cost effective to order a 1 off creations, fit it myself (they usually need very little fitting as is) and have it painted then reinstall.

Only reason why i wanted to do the audiowerks mod instead was i actually like the glove boxes and the look of a stock inner with a double din

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
I already run all hertz spl and jl amps. My question was pertaining to the cost of the mod, not how i can spend more $ having them do work that i do myself. I just wanted to do a double din inner. This used to be a viable option because the cost was right for guys that work on their own bikes, but now if I have to pay for hours and hours of labor, its prob not worth it anymore. Maybe more cost effective to order a 1 off creations, fit it myself (they usually need very little fitting as is) and have it painted then reinstall.

Only reason why i wanted to do the audiowerks mod instead was i actually like the glove boxes and the look of a stock inner with a double din
Doing it in house by us isn't to have people spend more money it's for people who need it all done either way. If you do your own work that's totally fine but our mod isn't for you.

Latest posts