Road Glide OEM Double Din inner fairing

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
At this time we are no longer offering this mod unless done at our shop. A few different reasons contributed to this decision one being errors during install causing damage. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteGoldSG

So the entire bike must be brought out to you guys to have this mod done? I take it price just jumped exponentially due to this change?? Was on my list of winter mods too. Damn!

12VOLTPHIL

Site Supporter
Matt had problems with customers damaging the fairings during paint or install, and expected him to pay to ship it back and also to fix it at no charge.

I've seen what goes into modifying the fairing first hand, and have helped Matt with the installation, modifying the radio trays, and installation of the double din radios. If you don't treat the part with respect, you can damage it.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
And I did end up paying local body shops in the customers area to repair them. I pride myself on quality and won't get a bad name over a few hundred dollars. Another issue is that I don't guarantee fitment on non raked bikes and never have. It's close and will work but does sometime require some additional work once mocked up on the actual bike. Time after time people get them back and just send them to paint. Then I'm spending time on the phone and email making suggestions on how to get it to clear the gauge housing.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Audiowerks did my double din inner fairing.
It came out great, no issues at all with fit/finish.
Radio installed without issue.
Keep up the good work Matt / Audiowerks

Q Hog

Site Supporter
My work was good with no complaints, but when I was getting ready to repaint my inner fairing my painter noticed and showed me the stress cracks under the right and left side of double din. I know things happen that's why I didn't even contact him..

OneSlickGlide

Site Supporter
I want to do a Double DIN this winter. I was gonna go Audiowerks however am told they don't do the mod anymore. I know torqu did the fairing factory mod himself to his black RG however said it was a ton of work to make it work.
I know one off creations does a double DIN with 2-8" speaker and a double DIN WITH 4-6.5's. This and the Nasi DD with 8's are my only option at this point. Any others out there?

Willy_b

I want to do a Double DIN this winter. I was gonna go Audiowerks however am told they don't do the mod anymore. I know torqu did the fairing factory mod himself to his black RG however said it was a ton of work to make it work.
I know one off creations does a double DIN with 2-8" speaker and a double DIN WITH 4-6.5's. This and the Nasi DD with 8's are my only option at this point. Any others out there?
I could be wrong but I believe audiowerks still does them but you have to bring them your bike so they can do the install themselves.

Latest posts