Road Glide OEM Double Din inner fairing

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
OEM Double Din Exchange program. $800 with a $800 core charge. Paint options start at $400. The radio is angled down for best viewing so it won't face the sky. We now also include the modified radio bracket with the kit. Because we use a stock inner, you get a perfect fit and best of all you keep your glove boxes!!!!! Inner will come to you either ready for paint or painted which ever you choose. We do offer Kenwood and Sony head units if you need one. Fitment not guaranteed on non raked bikes.

Last edited:

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
A customer just brought me one of ur amp and hertz speaker kit to install along with a bunch of other work. Very nice kit and its deff plug and play. Very easy to install

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Thanks. Still trying to fine tune everything but I'm getting there. I wanted some sort of mount that way you will have something to hold the radio in place so you can make a rear mount by modifying the stock radio bracket or going all custom.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Here is a look at in inside of our modified fairing. We were able to reuse the stock radio caddy with a little trimming we welded it back together and made a rear support bracket on the back of the radio to support it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354158668.004857.jpg

Here is a front side pic from further back. Than the above picture.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354158852.999956.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I love the idea of a double din in a stock fairing...

Perfect fit, keep the glove boxes, and you can get a head unit with built in gps "I think".

One of you slackers need to buy one of these!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Here is another one we just finished for a friend of mine. He continued his pointy theme above the radio. Matches his windshield and a few other parts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355062485.404329.jpg

Latest posts