Riding to the Tiki Bar in Point Pleasant, NJ today

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

If anyone is off & wants to meet up let me know. Send me a text 917-597-4246. Don't forget to let me know who you are lol

Tap it!

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Just read this. I live 10 minutes from there. As a matter of fact I rode by there today twice!

When are you coming down again?

thecort

Just read this. I live 10 minutes from there. As a matter of fact I rode by there today twice!

When are you coming down again?

Ah, too bad. Not sure, but this coming Thursday, the 17th, a few of us will be at bike night at The Cabin, in Freehold, off Rte 33.

Tap it!

thecort

A buddy of mine lives in Toms River & meets up with us a lot. Most of my riding is NJ. Staten Island & the city suck to ride lol

Tap it!

ramnj

One of THE 150!
I'm going to the Cabin too. I'll meet up with you there.

You guys riding tomorrow?

thecort

Cool I'll see you there! Not riding this weekend. Family day today & Mothers day tomorrow.
Hopefully, I should have my pipe by Wednesday (2 day air lol), so I'll get it mounted up for Thursday night.

Tap it!

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Cool I'll see you there! Not riding this weekend. Family day today & Mothers day tomorrow.
Hopefully, I should have my pipe by Wednesday (2 day air lol), so I'll get it mounted up for Thursday night.

Tap it!

Ok, I'll be in touch so we can hook up.

thecort

Take some pics, would be nice to put some faces to the username and bike....
Definitely
Ok, I'll be in touch so we can hook up.

Sounds good.

What an awesome day to be riding today. There a bike event going on over at Liberty HD in Rahway. It's killing me seeing all those bikes & not being able to ride lol. I'm down (up to you) in Eatontown.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Man, we been missing each other, lol. Went for a ride down at Barnegat and then rode the shore back up to the Point. GREAT day for riding.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Yeap. I'll be there around 5:30-6:00PM. I'll have my choppedbagger t-shirt on. What time are you planning to go?

Latest posts