Ride Wright Wheels

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
N

Nautical Customs

yes they make them in 23 and 26. The 26 are still on back order they are expecting them middle of Aug.

customglide

How much for a 26 or 23 in the black spoked with red tips and red hub (as pictured) for 2010 road glide? Thanks

N

Nautical Customs

Im going to have to call them Monday morning to get you a price. I will PM you Monday with a price.

smooothone23

Can they powdercoat a specific paint code from Harley to match my bike? looking for a 23 with Red Hot Sunglo rim and chrome everything else. I will take a price also.

Thanks

Bodysnatcher

I would like a price on a 23'' fat spoke with Flat Black rim and spokes, with the nipples Flat Red(too match a 2012 RoadGlide custom Factory Harley colors). Dual Rotors, Shipped to 28518, please?

If a bigger Rim will fit without raking the neck or changing the tree's then please let me know that info also. Or the opposite if the 23'' will not fit.

N

Nautical Customs

bodysnatcher ill call tomorrow and PM you with prices.

N

Nautical Customs

I would like a price on a 23'' fat spoke with Flat Black rim and spokes, with the nipples Flat Red(too match a 2012 RoadGlide custom Factory Harley colors). Dual Rotors, Shipped to 28518, please?

If a bigger Rim will fit without raking the neck or changing the tree's then please let me know that info also. Or the opposite if the 23'' will not fit.

A 23 can be ran with out a rake it but u cant lower it and must change out your fender.

Jeremy1976

If your looking for some wheel from Ride Wright wheels. Ask us. Here are a few of the different options. Most wheel are available in size from 16 up to 23inch

View attachment 3127 View attachment 3128 View attachment 3129 View attachment 3130 View attachment 3131

http://www.ridewrightwheels.com/home/

Hello. I am ready to buy. Could you shoot me a price for the 50 spoke pictured top left attachment 3127 (all black)? This would be going on a 2012 Streetglide, no ABS, dual rotors, in a 21" with tire with stock fender. I run Arnott Alden rear air ride and have the Progressive monotube suspension up front lowered 1".

Thank you!

Last edited:

Jeremy1976

Also if you could get me a price on this wheel I see on your website with above mentioned info. 2012 Streetglide, no ABS, dual rotors, in a 21" with tire. The Sinister.
sinister.jpg

N

Nautical Customs

Ill have prices for u monday if that is ok on both wheels. what tire do u want a Avon mh90 white wall or Avon 120/70-21 black wall?

Jeremy1976

Also if you have any fenders for a 21". I am looking for something low profile to show the wheel off a little more than the stocker. Thanks bud! Look forward to hearing from you!