Ride Wright Wheels

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
N

Nautical Customs

yes they make them in 23 and 26. The 26 are still on back order they are expecting them middle of Aug.

customglide

How much for a 26 or 23 in the black spoked with red tips and red hub (as pictured) for 2010 road glide? Thanks

N

Nautical Customs

Im going to have to call them Monday morning to get you a price. I will PM you Monday with a price.

smooothone23

Can they powdercoat a specific paint code from Harley to match my bike? looking for a 23 with Red Hot Sunglo rim and chrome everything else. I will take a price also.

Thanks

Bodysnatcher

I would like a price on a 23'' fat spoke with Flat Black rim and spokes, with the nipples Flat Red(too match a 2012 RoadGlide custom Factory Harley colors). Dual Rotors, Shipped to 28518, please?

If a bigger Rim will fit without raking the neck or changing the tree's then please let me know that info also. Or the opposite if the 23'' will not fit.

N

Nautical Customs

bodysnatcher ill call tomorrow and PM you with prices.

N

Nautical Customs

I would like a price on a 23'' fat spoke with Flat Black rim and spokes, with the nipples Flat Red(too match a 2012 RoadGlide custom Factory Harley colors). Dual Rotors, Shipped to 28518, please?

If a bigger Rim will fit without raking the neck or changing the tree's then please let me know that info also. Or the opposite if the 23'' will not fit.

A 23 can be ran with out a rake it but u cant lower it and must change out your fender.

Jeremy1976

If your looking for some wheel from Ride Wright wheels. Ask us. Here are a few of the different options. Most wheel are available in size from 16 up to 23inch

View attachment 3127View attachment 3128View attachment 3129View attachment 3130View attachment 3131

http://www.ridewrightwheels.com/home/

Hello. I am ready to buy. Could you shoot me a price for the 50 spoke pictured top left attachment 3127 (all black)? This would be going on a 2012 Streetglide, no ABS, dual rotors, in a 21" with tire with stock fender. I run Arnott Alden rear air ride and have the Progressive monotube suspension up front lowered 1".

Thank you!

Last edited:

Jeremy1976

Also if you could get me a price on this wheel I see on your website with above mentioned info. 2012 Streetglide, no ABS, dual rotors, in a 21" with tire. The Sinister.
sinister.jpg

N

Nautical Customs

Ill have prices for u monday if that is ok on both wheels. what tire do u want a Avon mh90 white wall or Avon 120/70-21 black wall?

Jeremy1976

Also if you have any fenders for a 21". I am looking for something low profile to show the wheel off a little more than the stocker. Thanks bud! Look forward to hearing from you!

Latest posts