Ridding to MB from Raleigh

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ClevoRG

Friend and I are riding from Raleigh to MB to see Jamey Johnson at the HOB tonight. Staying in NMB. Can anyone recommend some places to hangout after the show? Not sure we will feel like riding all the way to Murrel's Inlet after the show to hit up SBB and the like, and would rather be near the hotel. TIA

Hooters is a mile or so south of HOB... and thats always a stop for me when in MB! Cant remember the name of the cafe, but there is a place in the Barefoot Landing shopping center that has great heart stopping food! Triple greasy burgers and the like!

ClevoRG

Was raining and windy when we left HOB. Went to the room, slept, and rode home this AM. Great show though!!

BIG TIME BAGGER

Friend and I are riding from Raleigh to MB to see Jamey Johnson at the HOB tonight. Staying in NMB. Can anyone recommend some places to hangout after the show? Not sure we will feel like riding all the way to Murrel's Inlet after the show to hit up SBB and the like, and would rather be near the hotel. TIA

Wow I'm lost too many TLA's

thecort

Translation lol

HOB= House of Blues (I think)
MB= Myrtle Beach
NMB=North Myrtle Beach
SBB= Suck Bang Blow (Like a Full Throttle Saloon)

Hope this helps G lol

Tap it!

ClevoRG

JJ was awesome. Saw him last year at HOB. I try and see him anytime he comes around within 3-4 hours drive. He played the NC state fair 3 years ago. $5 and he played for about 4.5 hours. No opening act, just him. My wife's family own a couple food booths there, so I was working. Friend said from 9-11:30 he did nothing but covers of old outlaw country artists. Highly recommend seeing him if he's around.

Latest posts