Resource for all

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Aaugman

The power coating and cryo shop I've used for years uses these guys, and they rock, you can take in a paint chip of any color and they will made a powder for u, even metallics and pearls. I've had some pieces coated before and U couldn't tell which parts where painted or coated.

hmmm, they had something that looked similar to my OD Green on the Army Bagger.... just ordered the swatch. If this color is close, I owe you a beer!

T

Thomason Performance

I use them. Ordering some cherry bliss, casper clear, and wrinkle black on Tuesday. I also use these guys - powderbuythepound.com - and have had good luck with their powder. Colors I use a ton of I get directly from DuPont - like the gloss and flat black. I spray a lot of those two...

Ducklodge

I know this is gonna sound stupid, but can you powder coat the factory body parts. Like the bags, trunk, side panels, and fairing? I saw something on that site that's got me grinning hard.

bagger specialties

One of THE 150!
dupont mught have something in a low cure temp. but I think you will still deform the abs plastic that stiff is made with. Even the fiberglas will couse the resin to seperate. sure would be alot cheeper this way i with you on that.

Ducklodge

Well darn, they had this purple color changing black base looking stuff that I thought would be so cool. I haven't seen anything like it in paint, but I'm sure someone could figure out how to paint it. My old bike has enough miles on it right now I'm working on getting everything back to normal, then I can start in with the fun stuff.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
As far as I know you can only put powder on metals that conduct electricity. Thats what attracts the powder to the part. I've powdered a whole chopper, but you have to use Devcon or something similar cause the powder won't stick thru bondo.