Resolution Rules!

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
1. First each thread and its posts will be moderated for institution of the forum rules prior to it being public.
2. The dispute must adhere to the guidelines under which the product was bought or sold under. Private or Business..
3. Company Policies in effect prior to this dispute must be followed, example any warranty or time given must be understood.
4. NO threats
5. NO CURSING
6. Only the details of the issue are relevant. This IS NOT and OPINION, these are cold hard facts.
7. This is a communication Board which is here to help mediate current issues between two members or a vender and member.
8. Prior to posting the thread you must exhaust every effort to communicate.
9. Only the entities involved will be able to post.

Sample; if a member has a complaint with a vender the following must be listed in the post.
Company Name
Company Reps name
Date
Product involved
Purchase Date
Contact date for resolution with the business/member
Contact information used in seeking the resolution

4caseih

Site Supporter
Great idea. This will help the ones that are unable to dial a phone and settle any differences via actual face to face or voice to voice communication. I can't believe a site moderator would have to waste time on this. I know if I have a problem that merits an epic melt down I'm gonna do it in front of the party I have a problem with rather than making a complete ass of myself in front of 3500 viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraskPerformance

Extreme Vendor
Good job Marc this will cut out a lot of the hype that usually gets generated by people on either side that do not know the whole story and gets blown out of proportion.