Rear fender question

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Wanna Ride

I'm looking for a new rear fender or a rear fender overlay, I'm not necessarily married to either style, but open to input on either option, and steel vs 'glas. I've looked at a lot of different designs and manufacturers, but haven't yet found anything that is exactly what I'm wanting. What am I wanting? Hell, I don't know, but I'll know when I see it.

My bike is an '08 FLHX, and I don't want to sacrifice my detach kit and chopped tour-pak, I still use it occasionally. I don't particularly care for the really wide, grain-shovel looking fenders either. No offense to those of you that have that style on your bike, it's just not my style. I do want to add LED lights in the filler flanges, something similar to the 2010 SESG lights and fender. I already have the HD-SESG factory extended bags on the bike.

I'm open to suggestions, please!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
CVO fender, Yaffe CVO Chupa, or a stretched Steel fender from Native Custom Baggers. I think one of those should fit what your asking for.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TNTCC

Site Supporter
+1 Native custom baggers. Just mocking up my '10 fender. I'll add some pics later.

Wanna Ride

My bike's an '08, the CVO won't work, and I don't care for the Yaffee fenders. I'll look at Native again, but I don't recall seeing one I liked there either.

Opunui

I also have the Summit fender from bad dad on a 2008 SG. Did not like the hugh gaps between the fender and bags. So I cut it and extended the sides and this morning will be creating a mold to extend the length to fit my DNO bags.Then I cut the fender in half so now fender and bag profiles match at 50 degrees

So far it came out cherry.

808Bagger

I also have the Summit fender from bad dad on a 2008 SG. Did not like the hugh gaps between the fender and bags. So I cut it and extended the sides and this morning will be creating a mold to extend the length to fit my DNO bags.Then I cut the fender in half so now fender and bag profiles match at 50 degrees

So far it came out cherry.

looking good opunui!!!!!

Latest posts