Re-Ordering shirts in XL size...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I'll be placing a reorder for XL Large Front Logo SST's and XL Long Sleeves this week. I still have 106 shirts but due to my miscalculation on sizes your choices are limited in the XL department.

If you have been wanting either of these in XL they are coming soon! "Note: If the item is available at www.shop.choppedbaggers.com I physically have it in my posession..."

IMG_2776.jpg
IMG_2777.jpg
IMG_2778.jpg
IMG_2779.jpg
IMG_2781.jpg

HighLiner

One of THE 150!
Maybe this has been posted already but how are the sizes running? I hate to get shirts in my size that end up being on the small side!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Maybe this has been posted already but how are the sizes running? I hate to get shirts in my size that end up being on the small side!

These shirts are all 100% pre-shrunk cotton. If you are between size definately get the larger size as they do not run big at all...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I decided to also add some XL Hoodies to my reorder so I will be 100% restocked by the middle of next week.

For the hoodies I am switching to a 50/50 blend to combat shrinking which a few people have told me about.

So for hoodies the L, 2XL, and 3XL are 100% cotton. The XL hoodies will all be 50/50 cotton/polyester from this point forward.

As I deplete the cotton hoodies they will all be switched to a 50/50.

T Shirts and Long Sleeves will remain 100% cotton.

As always if you ever get a shirt that doesn't fit how you like I will work with you to get you another size.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Word on the street is the shirts will be ready for pickup tomorrow "that's what I am being told."

I ordered

24- Large Logo Short Sleeve T's
12- Long Sleeve T's
12- 50/50 Hoodies

Latest posts