Radio help ASAP!!!!!!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Just got back from wildwood today and the whole way home my radios sound would stop working, I wold turn it off and wait 5m and turn back on and it would work for about 10m and then same thing would happen and it did it all the way home, I am going to ocean city Maryland this coming Friday and need this replaced with something that I can use the hand controls with and satellite radio and I might as well change the speakers while I'm at while not going broke so any info would be great thanks. D

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I don't think I can, not having music on a 5 hr ride will totally piss me off I will see what I come up with in the mean time and if not then I wait till then

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I don't think I can, not having music on a 5 hr ride will totally piss me off I will see what I come up with in the mean time and if not then I wait till then

I would hold off and have Peter "Soundz" bring you a package.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Mine started doing the same thing about two months ago...doesn't happen all the time.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Just got back from wildwood today and the whole way home my radios sound would stop working, I wold turn it off and wait 5m and turn back on and it would work for about 10m and then same thing would happen and it did it all the way home, I am going to ocean city Maryland this coming Friday and need this replaced with something that I can use the hand controls with and satellite radio and I might as well change the speakers while I'm at while not going broke so any info would be great thanks. D
Check your inbox!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Thanks guys, bill will he be down in ocean city? And my bike is out of warranty so I'm not going to bother with that route, i just can't ride with out music lol

Ride it like you stole it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Thanks guys, bill will he be down in ocean city? And my bike is out of warranty so I'm not going to bother with that route, i just can't ride with out music lol

Yup, Peter will be at Delmarva.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

Earphones & your iPhone...lol. Nah seriously wait til we get down there

Tap it!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
U should ride on Friday with me then I could ride right next to u and be fine urs is loud enough for the both if us lmao, yeah I'm gonna wait just pissed off is all

Latest posts