Puzzled's 2018 Gunship Gray CVO Road Glide

Bing

Site Supporter
Yes sir! Great to see some work being done and posted!

I agree with the social media. You can’t find anything and everyone has an opinion even if they don’t have any idea.

I am about to recut my neck and slap a 30†on mine. I can going to post everything and see if we can get some momentum on this site...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanHappy

Yes sir! Great to see some work being done and posted!

I agree with the social media. You can’t find anything and everyone has an opinion even if they don’t have any idea.

I am about to recut my neck and slap a 30†on mine. I can going to post everything and see if we can get some momentum on this site...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear!

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Puzzled

The parts are at paint. I should have them back by next weekend. I'm going to swap my 8's back to what I initially had, a simple mid range instead of a mid bass. I picked up a Rockford Fosgate digital sound processor to replace the manual version I have now. As of now I'm going to use the amp I was using for my 4" tweeters to power the extra set of 6.5". I have been told I can tap the tweeters into one of the sets of 6.5". I just can't grasp how this stereo stuff works with series/parallel/bridged etc. I'm a framing hammer person not a finishing hammer guy..... :11 (2):

Ferro

Site Supporter
My intentions for mounting the skid plate was to epoxy 3 bolts to the fender and bolt the skid plate to them.

Well that didn't go as planned. I ended up epoxying the bolts and plate to the fender. Same result just a different way of getting there.
Very nice job on the skid plate. You should make a few more of those you would have no problem selling them.

HarleyCruiser

Site Supporter
Yea I like the skid plate, nice concept. My tail dragger rear fender is rounded so a plate would not work so I took a piece of 3/8 plate and cut it the shape of the finder and shaped it to fit, then welded it to the inside of the fender to take the hit. Works great, better than banging out the fender all the time.
I like the saddlebag lids with all the holes, did you buy that or drill it yourself?
Great Looking bike.

Latest posts