Puzzled's 2018 Gunship Gray CVO Road Glide

Puzzled

Staff member
My intentions for mounting the skid plate was to epoxy 3 bolts to the fender and bolt the skid plate to them.

Well that didn't go as planned. I ended up epoxying the bolts and plate to the fender. Same result just a different way of getting there.

Attachments

XXHDXX

X rated Harley Davidson
Great work! I appreciate you taking the time to update your thread even though things have died off on this site. :1:

repsol69

Site Supporter
Nice work too bad this site is just about gone...there were a lot of badass bikes being built on here over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanHappy

Always loved this bike. One of my favorites! Thanks for the update. Nice skid plate. That was a good idea! Suprised nobody else thought of it sooner.

Yea, sucks the site is going down hill. Loved to see the projects.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bing

Site Supporter
Bike looks great. Thanks for posting an update..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puzzled

Staff member
Thanks guys.

I'm tired of the social media posts. Threads get buried easily and are near impossible to follow. I still prefer a forum.

Puzzled

Staff member
It looks like I'll be able to keep my electric bag locks. I'm surprised at how much I use them. It'd stink to lose them.

Attachments

Puzzled

Staff member
Parts ready for paint. I have two sets of grills for each lid some I'm going to paint one set body color and the other set black. I'm not sure if I want them to match the fairing or not. I'll color match the the mid frame heat shields also. One of my fancy speaker grills jumped off of the bike last year while I was riding so they need to be repainted also.

Attachments

Latest posts