Project streevo-glide... finally found a worthy donor...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

chopmop

Hey guys, I need a little help, I have a vision of what I want to accomplish and I finally found a worthy donor bike..

First heres what I want in the end ---- carbureted evo powered street glide with chopped tour pack, that looks modern, 23" front wheel, 14+ front brakes and street glide fairing, apes, cvo rear fender look', stretched bags... custom gauges and ground up wiring...

So heres what I have so far...
complete running driving great condition 1998 electra glide... (fuel injected)
111 inch S&S crate motor (removed this from my chopper build, has 90 miles on it)
Baker DD6 with the matching primary (bought used has 2k miles, removed it myself, its perfect)...
5" stretched bags, 2 into 1 exhaust, chopped tour pak and mount, and bagger brothers cvo fender...

here are the questions I need answered if anyone here knows.

1-I want 14+ brembo brakes, wheel (easier to find 14+ in 23"), and fairing, what parts do I need to make this happen, I was going to buy pickard raked trees for 14+, 14+ fork legs, axle, 14+caliper and disks,14+ firing and mounts... am I missing anything or will this just not work in some way, please let me know I am on the right track?

3- does anyone sell 14+ complete fork tubes aftermarket? or any of the parts I would need for that matter....

2- 1998 gas tank is fuel injected, I see there are conversion kits to use a carb, is there more to this? is there a kit you recommend?

3- I want extended side panels, I am using 2020 bags, which panels would I get to use on the 98 with the new bags?

and thats about it for right now, Ill post some pics of everything when I start wrenching, I have built a few custom choppers in the past, its been a little while, but I am excited to start this project...

thanks any info is greatly appreciated...