project street glide

chopperdee

It's been awhile and haven't had time to work on my bike plus I built my new garage but have started back working on the bike since I finished shop.

Torch

Site Supporter
Looks like a great build in the works. No change in a year then, picking up where you left off?

chopperdee

i have it to bare frame now but i guess my pics on my phone to big to upload..staying with same year for now but doing 30 and diffrent rear then whats in first pics

Puzzled

Nice work so far. I like the making of the frame jig. I'm surprised I don't see more of them when cutting the neck. Great work on the swing arm. Did you have it in a jig while welding or was that not required? I ask that as back in the day of sport bike swing arms I used a jig to weld on the extensions just to keep them from twisting.

chopperdee

thanks man..wasn't really a jig but i did tack to table and weld a solid piece of round stock on inside before burning it in. i have more pics or it and where i done section for battery box also.. i felt the frame jig was a must

chopperdee

waiting on my neck tube then bout to start this up again yayyyy.. going to do arched down tubes and all. anyone got experience with these?

Latest posts