Project "No sleep til "AFTER" Delmarva Bike Week"

SloMo

My buddy Shak from this forum makes it impossible to be stock and ride with him so I started Mission Impossible late monday night after work.

Some of the parts I already had and then the list grew longer and more parts are still coming in and some prob won't make it:

1 - Install 6" bags and fender and lids - Fitted last week and dropped off for paint yesterday
2 - Install 21" wheel (for now) - Fed Ex shows delivery friday and then going for powder coating
3 - Uninstall and Reinstall rear wheel for powder coating
4 - Switching to single sided front rotor
5 - Installed aftermarket head unit Saturday - need to hook up Axxess for control integration and run new rca's
6 - Replace fairing speakers
7 - Install 2 new amps in bags and 6x9's in lids once done at paint
8 - Install PC5 - due to going with new side exhaust because of bags with no cutout
9 - Attempt to install DIY paintball air tank Thanks Torch (already have diy rear air) - parts may not make it "ordered from amazon"

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure I'm forgetting something!!!

Pictures of how I left it after a late last nightImageUploadedByTapatalk1409756212.082774.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409756227.480494.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409756237.649443.jpg

I'll keep y'all posted!!!

Last edited:

Shak

Site Supporter
Why do I have a feeling we won't sleep the Tuesday before we leave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shak

Site Supporter
Ha I know. Looks like I have to step my game up this winter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlideTrain

Site Supporter
Sounds awesome... but looks like a hell of a project. Good luck and hope to see ya in OC with the results.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

SloMo

Yeah I bit off a little too much this time. The little lady ain't happy of course lol. Can't wait to meet everybody at the show!

OneSlickGlide

Site Supporter
Damn bro that's a lot of work. Get that shit done so you can join in the OC festivities. I agree with dogdays. Lots of red bull in your future. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts