Procharger 124 problems

BigLew

Hey guys I'm in NC and having a serious issue with my blower.14 k or so on the set up with regular service and no issues, One broken belt and one replaced belt in that time. In the last 500 miles I have broken 1 belt and stripped the teeth off of 4 others. After the second one shop here pulled everything apart and sent to Procharger and they found a broken keyway and replace the shaft on the cog and all the bearings and some seals on the procharger. So after that I am still stripping teeth and dealer here can not figure out why. Not really riding the bike very hard, and bought the tool and watched the video that shows how to tighten belt. Last 2 times have run it checked the belt and re adjusted tension and put it on the rode. The last 3 have lasted less than 400 miles total. Have no one else around here that will help. Jody at Tilleys will not look at it. Zack Johnson is pretty much out of business, and T-man who is 7 miles away has refused to even look at it. What a great group these guys have been. I will never recommend or send them any more business. Anyway I need a new set of eyes to see if we are missing something. Anyone have any personal experience with this type of issue or recommend anyone close to me in NC that would like to try to help. I'm missing my entire riding season. HELP!!

BigLew

BigLew

Did you try calling Drago’s?
Yes spent a lot of time on the phone with Frank as well. He told me he is not sure with all the problems procharger is having if he will install any more. And because Zack was working on it, T-Man refused to work on it as well. So I pulled it off

Latest posts