Powercommander problem

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

repsol69

Site Supporter
Ok, installed V&H Power Duals, Roland sands air cleaner and Powercommander with map installed from Fuel Moto.....now do i run the O2 sensors or not??? Bike idles rough and then stalls after few minutes??? also when driving runs good then cuts out like it needs fuel???? Need HELP>>>>>>>>

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Did you get jumps for the o2 sensors? If you did try them and see what it does. I don't think they are supposed to run with the o2's but I could be wrong. My last 2 bikes had pc-v's and no o2's.

Tap dat ass.

thecort

The first few maps I got from them for my pro pipe werent very good. Seemed like the same problems you're having. After trying different maps I finally got a good one.
When I got the new map for my big radius from them it was very good.

Tap it!

repsol69

Site Supporter
Thanx...so run it with no sensors???.....
The first few maps I got from them for my pro pipe werent very good. Seemed like the same problems you're having. After trying different maps I finally got a good one.
When I got the new map for my big radius from them it was very good.

Tap it!

crutter

Site Supporter
Yes the should be unplugged but ran with the jumpers. If you run them with out the jumpers it may still run rough and you may get a check engine light as well

repsol69

Site Supporter
Sweet so all you do is unplug them? How's it running now?

Thats right just an unplug for the o2 sensors...now Brian at fuel moto had me download the firmware update and software......BINGO.!!!!!.... Bikes running great, guess it needed update...also a BIG thanx to everybody here for all the input...

Latest posts