Power Commander?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Get at least a basic Tuner. They come out of the factory running lean to pass the epa regs. Opening up the intake and exhaust only makes this worse.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Buggy

One of THE 150!
Do the tuner , not into the power commander though I have freinds that have issues with them, I have the s.e.r.t.

crutter

Site Supporter
Please don't waste your money on the dealer re-flash. It still will not run as well as an add on device. The bike will still be a touch lean. How crazy are you going to go with your motor? Pipes and air cleaner?-Power Commander. If you might go a little bigger say cams, big bore, or larger throttle body I would go with the Thundermax. Yes it is a bit pricey but it auto tunes. Both the Power commander and the thunder max will lower the over all operating temperature of your bike.

Opunui

Just installed the Cobra power pro and there pipes on a 2011 SG. Still running the data..seems ok. I personally don't like the pipes but hey not my bike.

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
I've run the Cobra, the FuelPak, and now the PC5. My dad's FLHX is dealer flashed. Power Commander all the way. Like crutter said, the dealer flash is a huge waste of money. Check out these guys:

fuelmotousa.com

The owners name is Jamie and he is the shit when it comes to building and tuning motors. OUTSTANDING customer service and free maps for life too.

repsol69

Site Supporter
I've run the Cobra, the FuelPak, and now the PC5. My dad's FLHX is dealer flashed. Power Commander all the way. Like crutter said, the dealer flash is a huge waste of money. Check out these guys:

fuelmotousa.com

The owners name is Jamie and he is the shit when it comes to building and tuning motors. OUTSTANDING customer service and free maps for life too.

Yup..^^^^^^ What he said i just installed a PC-V on my 2012 SG...had an problem with the unit...they sent me out another one i'll have it in on tuesday....they are great to work with

Latest posts