PM wheels 21 and 18 + extras!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
21 inch and 18 inch x4.25 PM Gatlin wheels with Metzler rubber.Also included matching floating front rotor with chrome left side 4 piston PM caliper and black brake line. I will also throw in a vivid black smooth (no rivets) front fender. Rear tire is a 160. These were on my 2005 electra-glide and have less than 500 miles on them. $2600 plus shipping or local pick up. i live in the Carlotte,NC area 704-308-1859 pics to follow

metalmaniac

One of THE 150!
im not sure how much taller a 18 in. wheel with a low profile tire is compared to a stock 16 wheel and tire. But i dont think its much. i will try and find out. i really want to sell as a pkg. unless the someone wants the rear wheel first. The only thing i would take off now is the front fender.

"Z"

I mention that from experience. :) I've got an 18 on my rear with a 150/70. It definitely sits higher.
I understand though you not wanting to split it up.

Raven 6ix

Dang, that is right up my alley. I love this setup. I'm building a shop right now and don't know how much extra cash I have laying around. Concrete is expensive! Good deal though man, too bad I have to pass right now. :\

Raven 6ix: Out.