Pictures that the site can have... "Will you allow me to use your pictures?"

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
My '11 FLHX parts and drop kit are in paint right now. 10 degree trees haven't arrived yet and frame rake is on hold for now. I'll post the progress. You're welcome to the pix when they materialize.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
HaHa!!! She sure doesn't look like that anymore Richard! I swear your Road Glide looks better and better every time I see it!

Last edited:

vrog

One of THE 150!
My bike wasn't finished in time for Laconia Bike Week so Cameron shipped this loaner bike up for me to use. I was more than impressed when it rolled out of the trailer!

Temporary solid orange fender while the factory paint was being applied to the 26" fender

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am thinking about buying a trailer to use for shows that the ChoppedBaggers.com Bike is in. Many of these pics may end up on a wrap all the way around that trailer.

HotRoc54

One of THE 150!
My bike wasn't finished in time for Laconia Bike Week so Cameron shipped this loaner bike up for me to use. I was more than impressed when it rolled out of the trailer!

Temporary solid orange fender while the factory paint was being applied to the 26" fender

This paint scheme is exactually what mine is sorta takin after. I'm a hugh orange fan from way back. I had several bikes with custom paint jobs that had orange in them...

808Bagger

hi Bill! youre welcome to use pics of my bike to promote this site. let me know if you need pics....not sure if im worthy tho..

Bill

I used to own some shit!
hi Bill! youre welcome to use pics of my bike to promote this site. let me know if you need pics....not sure if im worthy tho..
Your DEFINATELY worthy!!!

I haven't had a reason to use any of these pics yet, but the time will come.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

808Bagger

ok sounds good. my wife and i just bought a digital camera, for our daughter. so we are making her take mad pics because thats what she wanted, a camera for her hobby! that thing is too expensive to be collecting dust...hehehe!

Latest posts