Pics of my personal bike

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
I spent my first twenty five years in central Mass. I'm now located in Wilmington, NC
Chief did great airbrush work. This was in the nineties and he had to be in his fifties then.
Bring some of your bikes to the Show at the Spokes and Bones Friday
I'm planning on going but the other guys don't seem to want to. So more than likely I will we flying solo.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Who made your tank and side covers?
The tanks is a stock 5 gallon that I had originally done the sinister fiberglass extension. I didn't like how the 5 gallon tanks look so small so I added almost an inch to the bottom edges to make the tank look thicker. Then I also body worked the top of the tank so that the dash sits down inside the tank and I didn't need the black gasket anymore either. I like the look of the tabk flowing i to the sude covers so i did that also. The side covers were the old sinsister glue on side covers that I bodyworked the stock body line into.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Matt, is this your roadglide?
I like how you worked the dash so that the trim piece is not needed. Exactly how did you do that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Matt, is this your roadglide?
I like how you worked the dash so that the trim piece is not needed. Exactly how did you do that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Basically I taped up the dash and added bodywork to the entire top side of tank until the dash was flush. During the process I also eliminated the 2 mounting screws for the dash. I always hated those screws so that was on my list of mods when doing the tank.

DMC

Site Supporter
...because I didn't want to give up my flame throwers.
Flame throwers? How come there isn't a sticky in the exhaust section called "Flame Throwers 101"?

Tell me more...

Last edited:

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Awesome bike!!! What front fender and tank is that?
Thx
The front fender is a B'Cool that I designed and Randy makes for me. The tank started with a Sinister extension that I made flow down to the side covers and added body work to the top to sink the dash into. I also added about 3/4" to the bottom edge to make the tank look thicker.

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Bike looks killer. Love the color as well as the clean simplicity. Keep up the awesome work.

Latest posts