Pics of my personal bike

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
This is my bike that was formally Simply Silver which was featured in American Bagger this past December. It was time for a change!

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Looks great! What bags/fender is that in the rear?

Cylent Cycles out of Arizona sells them. They don't look like this though when you get them. There is a pointed body line on the rear fender and there were no exhaust cutouts. But the quality is very nice I'm just not into the pointy AZ style. I also wanted my exhaust coming out of the rear because I didn't want to give up my flame throwers.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Beautiful bike! Why is your wheel bearing red?

Tap it!

That's the bearing that Glenndyne uses. I have conical spacers but didn't have a chance to put them on. My buddies were standing behind me while I was taking the pics waiting to load my bike up for Myrtle. They would have killed me if I put it back up on the lift. Lol

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
Cylent Cycles out of Arizona sells them. They don't look like this though when you get them. There is a pointed body line on the rear fender and there were no exhaust cutouts. But the quality is very nice I'm just not into the pointy AZ style. I also wanted my exhaust coming out of the rear because I didn't want to give up my flame throwers.

cant find a website for them. nice bike and nice bags

smokenjoep01

Good looking bike. I seen you and your crew at the SBB Tuedsday. There was a white bike with you guys that had some killer paint. Who painted it?

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Good looking bike. I seen you and your crew at the SBB Tuedsday. There was a white bike with you guys that had some killer paint. Who painted it?

That was the last job my original airbrush guy did for us (Ron from AKA Weed Studio's). He doesn't time manage very well so I had him work out of my shop which was challenging in itself. I have since changed to a different artist (Kandyman Custom Paint). I try to keep as much as possible in house but it slowed me down so much having another person using my stuff and taking up space. So now the parts go out to get artwork done once we lay out the color and clear it.

smokenjoep01

Word. I'm living a nightmare now with a local painter that's had my Chevelle way too long. Look forward to seeing your new painters work.
Have you ever heard of a airbrush guy out of Nashua named Chief?

smokenjoep01

No. I'm surprised. I thought I have heard of just about all the airbrush guys from up our way.

I spent my first twenty five years in central Mass. I'm now located in Wilmington, NC
Chief did great airbrush work. This was in the nineties and he had to be in his fifties then.
Bring some of your bikes to the Show at the Spokes and Bones Friday

Last edited:

Latest posts