Pickard's Bolt on bagger trees getting KNOCKED OFF. Warning! Accept no immitations!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
We just wanted to let all the forum members know that our 23" bolt on bagger trees are being copied as we speak. With the industry being so small, we've been notified by some customers that someone has been reverse engineering our trees and will go into production and sell a knock off version of our product very soon. Keep your eyes out for them and stay away. Pickard has spent a lot of time and money RnD'ing them over the past year and a half and some fly by night parts company is trying to jump on the bandwagon.

Our 23" bolt on bagger trees are the only ones on the market that work without cutting your neck and provide the proper trail for safe and true high speed handling. We are so confident in our product that we offer a 100% wobble free guarantee. We've done our homework and tested this product before we put it to market and have all the drawings and models to back it up. It's sickening to have spent all this time developing a product and have someone knock it off and claim it's their product. In the long run, everyone knows who was at market first and we will continue to provide innovative and functional products to our industry.

6 deg bagger trees 2.jpg

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
You are exactly right Bro...shouldnt be Tricky...i put a set of them on almost a year ago for my neighbor...these just came out a month ago...

the whole thing about this..is all they have to do is change it by 15% then they can call it there own. So shitty

dumpster0621

This day and age everyone wants it all quick and easy.......same goes with the molded body parts.....they let honest hard working guys like your self spend your earned money and time and then hi-jack the stuff.....they need to be run out of damn town.......appreciate the heads up, and keep up the good work, you guys put out great products.

Tricky Air & Billet

This is Arnie from "Tricky Air & Billet" we have been in this motorcycle game sense 1999. We have invented front and rear suspension for all different makes and models of bikes. Our air-suspension and parts have been copied by people you think you can trust. There is no line of defense, all you can do is keep on inventing,tell people the truth and give the best customer service you can. You reap what you sow.

hellbent customs

Site Supporter
Sucks that this still goes on in our industry i had a frame design stole and produced by a so called friend back in 1996 the shitty part is he had the money to act on my design and he made alot of money with it but today he is out of business and selling cars in phoenix and my shop is still going strong after all the years.. like Arnie said all we can do is keep on coming up with new ways to invent and invest in the motorcycle business......... Still sucks tho and if it's who i think it is it really sucks

e9turbo

Site Supporter
You spend time, energy, effort, and monies , in R/D of a product or service, and someone comes along and copies "steals" the design and or idea.
Sorry to hear of this, I have had it happen. I have friends that it is happening too as we speak. Where is the respect in the industry, the honour in that, the common decents relating to one another as builders.
We do know what is on the market accept no knockoffs, copies, and bullsh#$%...
Makes me want to buy something from Pickard now.

All the best in dealing with this issue

Daniel

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
This is Arnie from "Tricky Air & Billet" we have been in this motorcycle game sense 1999. We have invented front and rear suspension for all different makes and models of bikes. Our air-suspension and parts have been copied by people you think you can trust. There is no line of defense, all you can do is keep on inventing,tell people the truth and give the best customer service you can. You reap what you sow.

What's up Arnie, its Jevon how ya been? I hear what you're saying... it's just bullshit when you spend all this time developing and marketing a product and it gets knocked off to the "T". This guy stole 2 sets of trees from our shop and is having them reverse engineered so he can sell it under his "brand". He even went out of his way to apply for a patent on MY product, even after I have been manufacturing and producing them for over a year! LOL! Too many snakes and thieves in this industry... All we can do is constantly improve our product and develop new stuff for our customers. Hope you've been doing alright!

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I wish we knew who these guys are..would diffently stay away!

I'm thinking about going from 21" to 23" probably late summer, (nows the best time of the year to be riding, don't want any down time), I don't have any idea of who the other guys maybe and don't really care. I've heard and read so many good things about Pickard until as far as I'm concerned there isn't another choice.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
I'm thinking about going from 21" to 23" probably late summer, (nows the best time of the year to be riding, don't want any down time), I don't have any idea of who the other guys maybe and don't really care. I've heard and read so many good things about Pickard until as far as I'm concerned there isn't another choice.

sounds good, enjoy the riding!!! Let us know when you are ready, we'll take care of you. Thanks for the support!

Latest posts