Pickard's 23" bolt on bagger tree video

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
Here is a short clip of our complete 23" bolt on front end package on a 09 RG - Pickard wheel, rotor, wrap fender, lowering kit, and bagger trees.

A lot of people are skeptical about our product, so what better way to show you than a riding video...? We are the only bagger tree manufacturer that offers a 100% wobble free guarantee, check it out...

[video=youtube;AHY9vGBUzJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHY9vGBUzJA[/video]

Zach

Site Supporter
Bad ass. That is a great looking set-up. Love that wheel. There will be a set of those on my bike sooner rather than later.

Zach

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Got any customers running 7 degrees with a 23 on a bike with a full size tour pack, couch seat and usually a passenger? You know, a tourer loaded to run.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
Got any customers running 7 degrees with a 23 on a bike with a full size tour pack, couch seat and usually a passenger? You know, a tourer loaded to run.
don't know about the 7deg trees... ours is closer to 6 degrees with different configuration than HHI's 7 deg tree... Ours is designed to bolt on without cutting your neck. A full loaded dresser would not make a difference in how our trees handle. I've ridden 2 up on mine plenty until I sold my bike

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
I was just curious how all that weight up top affects it. I run the full tour (mostly 2 up) and my son has a police without. It's amazing the difference in how they handle. His feels so much lighter. Plus mine always has stuff in the TP that "someone" requires. Guess she figures if we are doing 200 miles plus, she better be prepared.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Great vid, I have a 21 on my sg so what trees do I need? Can't wait for winter to tear it all apart

Ride it like you stole it!

LuckyOnes

I JUST PURCHASED THESE TREE'S...the quality is undeniably amazing. I am just waiting for the cold weather to come before I install them...

Zach

Site Supporter
Pickard - Do your trees utilize the stock adjuster nut for the fall away adjustment? Hoping you guys came up with a better mousetrap. That stock adjuster is a PITA on a Road Glide especially.

Zach

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
Pickard - Do your trees utilize the stock adjuster nut for the fall away adjustment? Hoping you guys came up with a better mousetrap. That stock adjuster is a PITA on a Road Glide especially.

Zach
Zach,

we have a MUCH better set up for setting the neck bearings... If you look closely on the video, there is a nut/cap that is flush with the bottom of the tree. That is where you set your fall. There are 2 set screws on each side of them that lock it in place. It makes for really easy adjustment and you don't need to remove your fairing,...

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
Great vid, I have a 21 on my sg so what trees do I need? Can't wait for winter to tear it all apart

our trees are designed for the 23in diameter wheel... I have not tried them on a 21, but that doesn't mean it won't work... The trail will be a bit less compared to the 23 since the geometry is different. I can not guarantee they won't wobble on your 21 because we designed them for a 23.....

Zach

Site Supporter
Zach,

we have a MUCH better set up for setting the neck bearings... If you look closely on the video, there is a nut/cap that is flush with the bottom of the tree. That is where you set your fall. There are 2 set screws on each side of them that lock it in place. It makes for really easy adjustment and you don't need to remove your fairing,...
That is EXCELLENT news. Thank you.

Zach

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I thought I spoke to u about it in a earlier post and that u said they would be fine, doesn't matter I've got all winter to figure it out :)