Pickard's 23" bolt on bagger tree GROUP BUY!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
Alright, as promised.... Here is the official group buy for our 23" bolt on bagger trees. If you haven't seen the video, check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHY9vGBUzJA&feature=plcp

It will answer all your questions in regards to if they wobble or not! We have done our homework and RnD and that is why Pickard is the only tree manufacturer that offers a 100% wobble free guarantee. If you are looking to slap on a 23 for your winter project and don't want to cut your neck, now is your chance to save some coin

GROUP BUY - we need a total of 6 members to come together and purchase the tree kit. Normal retail is 899.00 for the trees and 40.00 for the extended fork stops if you want to run a 1" lowering kit. Total - 939.00

If 6 of yall can group together, I'll knock down the trees and extended fork stops down to $789.00.

We also have a line of wheels, matching rotors, and fenders to compliment the kit. PM me for details...
Check out www.pickardusa.com to see all of our bagger products.

Thanks everyone!

Jevon

Wanna Ride

Jevon, I have a few questions, but depending on those answers, I'm in!

I'm currently running an HHI 6-piston, and a standard PM caliper (left-side only), and I don't want to lower it. Do I need anything other than the trees to run the 23"?

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
Jevon, I have a few questions, but depending on those answers, I'm in!

I'm currently running an HHI 6-piston, and a standard PM caliper (left-side only), and I don't want to lower it. Do I need anything other than the trees to run the 23"?

brake set up does not affect this set up. If you don't want to lower it, than the trees are all you need. It's not necessary to lower the front, it just gives it a better stance and levels out the bike. It's personal preference...

Wanna Ride

brake set up does not affect this set up. If you don't want to lower it, than the trees are all you need. It's not necessary to lower the front, it just gives it a better stance and levels out the bike. It's personal preference...
So once I add your trees, then it will sit slightly higher in the front and the 1" kit will correct that, so it levels? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to fully understand everything so I can weigh out the decision.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
yes it will sit higher because of the larger front wheel. The lowering kit will level out the bike. Ask as many questions as you need, doesn't bother me, that's what I'm here for. Here is a pic...
scotts sg.jpg

Wanna Ride

I see that has the stock caliper. Is it the stock rotor as well?

I've heard different theories about the need to go to a larger rotor. What's your opinion on that?

I also notice o nthe bike pictured above that there's plenty of clearance between the switch cap and the tank. How was that addressed, because it looks like there's still good clearance between the cap and the front of the tank.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
I see that has the stock caliper. Is it the stock rotor as well?

I've heard different theories about the need to go to a larger rotor. What's your opinion on that?

I also notice o nthe bike pictured above that there's plenty of clearance between the switch cap and the tank. How was that addressed, because it looks like there's still good clearance between the cap and the front of the tank.

that is the stock caliper, but the rotor is our matching rotor. The single disk conversion with the stock caliper works fine for this set up. If you want to upgrade to a 13in caliper, you will need a 6 piston 13in caliper to go along with it. It's not necessary, but it will give you better stopping power. This set up works fine though. As for the ignition switch, there is nothing to worry about. The rake is in the trees, not the neck so clearance is not an issue. It's only when you cut your neck when you need to worry about that...

Latest posts