Pickard Trees or Tricky Air & Billet Trees for a 23 inch front wheel

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

rbfrat

I am planning to install a 23 inch front wheel on my 2006 Streetglide. I've talked to both companies and I'm leaning toward pickard's trees. I should note that I don't want to cut my neck. I have an S&S 124 in it now and I ride like a madman. I really want to be sure I'm going to be wobble free before I make the move and invest the money. Does anyone have any opinions or experience with these trees. I will not use Kewl metals trees since I don't like the look. Thanks

Opunui

There a good choice. You could go with HD trike trees and a lowering kit and then you would have to buy the raked bezel and skirt

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Never ran the trike trees but I can tell you the Pickard trees work great.

rbfrat

Never ran the trike trees but I can tell you the Pickard trees work great.

Does anyone have any photos of a Sreetglide with Pickard trees and a 23 wheel with a Sinister or Yaffe glide fender??? Also any clearance issues with with a Yaffe stretched tank and the ignition switch?

Last edited:

BIG TIME BAGGER

If you use trick trees you won't have to buy the bezel. It's already corrected for you, might hit up suave maybe he'll cut u a deal on his

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
its our own neck stem and nut. You actually adjust the fall from the bottom tree, not the top. That way it's more serviceable and easier to get to with out tearing off the fairing

rbfrat

here ya go... our trees with a 1" lowering kit and our extended fork stops. No need for headlight bezel or trim kits or extended fork tubes...
View attachment 8706

Looks great. I am still using my my highway bars and plan on using a glide front fender. Any problems I should be aware of?? I already have a HD 1" lowering kit on my bike. Can I use it or do I have to remove it and use yours?

BIG TIME BAGGER

Trick trees allow the use of a crash bar and lower the front almost an inch so u could pull the lowering kit and sell to offset the cost

BOOGIE

I did the HD trike trees and had it up to 110 no woble

Attachments

• boogie-1.jpg
    boogie-1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 347

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Have heard both good and bad about Tricky so I dunno...I do know that Pickard shit works and I am doing another right now...waiten on wheel and a rear fender!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts