Perewitz neck chop

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

rbfrat

I heard Perewitz has thrown his hat in the ring and is offering ride in-ride out chop for $2000. Can anyone confirm??

thecort

Wouldn't doubt it. With Choppers going south, they're all gonna jump on the Bagger train now.
That's a good thing!

Tap it!

Wanna Ride

That's funny. In Sturgis, I heard some of the Hamsters joking him about how he used to be adamant about, "no baggahs!".

rbfrat

That's funny. In Sturgis, I heard some of the Hamsters joking him about how he used to be adamant about, "no baggahs!".

Dave is all about the money and his Daughter is hooked up with the owner of Bagger Concepts so I'm sure he got some first hand knowledge of how popular chopped baggers are. Just a little curious about the quality of his first few chops??? $2000 is a great price but not worth dying over!!

Crazyredneck

I plan on taking my bike to him this winter. He is far cheaper than any of the other shops out there and he's been doing it for a while now so I trust them completely.
Everyone knows choppers are out and baggers are the new "in" thing. Change with the times or watch your boat sink. Right? He's producing some amazing looking bikes now.
And yes. $2000 ride in ride out was what I was quoted. Hopefully the price won't go up around winter when they will get busier.

tboner

I already ordered my parts to do mine this minter, if you want some help............save the $ for other things.

what are you getting for the 2k? neck cut, trees and labor?

rbfrat

I already ordered my parts to do mine this minter, if you want some help............save the $ for other things.

what are you getting for the 2k? neck cut, trees and labor?

I have the same question! What is included for the $2000. I have known Dave for about 25 years and you always need to know EXACTLY what's included!!!

Crazyredneck

Disassemble, chop and rake, paint and reassemble. I don't believe he does trees. But then again I didn't ask.

tboner

thats alot of cash for labor and is it really drive in/out if you still need trees? Maybe im missing something I hope............there are better deals to be had. Check with Matt at Audiowerx in Tewksbury. We can talk more when we meet up as your local and I'll be doing mine in my garage shortly.

Rob

smokenjoep01

Being from central Mass. I first leaned of Dave through a buddy of mine that had him do the most bitchen bagga I had ever seen.
That was in 1988. Dave has been in the business a long time. Baggas may not be mainstay for him, but he is far from just jumping on the bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk