paypal bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
Have any of you ever had to "Get Verified" by paypal. They say I've spent over 10K with them and now have to get verified. I've been trying to get this done for 2 weeks and its pure bullshit. I have a pretty good surplus of money in my account and they wont let me spend a small portion of it. I used an AMEX for transactions up to the 10k so what the hell?? They say I can still use the AMEX but need to attach a savings or checking account to it or sign up for "Their Credit Card" I think this is total BS when I have money in my account. I could better understand if I had no money in my paypal but thats not the case. I'm about to not have any cause I'm gunna pull that shit out and never use them again. Oh, so I give them the account to attach it to and they will make a deposit and I'm suppose to let them know how much it was to verify its me. We'll they never made the deposit and are now telling me I cant use that savings account. Seams like they are trying to get me to sign up for their credit card. Sorry for the language im just pissed as hell right now and need to vent cause I need parts.

normally it's an "authentication" thing... using your checking account as proof you are who you say you are. And anything else you verify can be forms of payment. If you have been with them a while, not sure why there is a problem now? Its about the only way to use ebay, and alot of vendors (me included) like it so we can accept payments instantly to pay for merchandise. Make sure you let us know what the deal ends up being... alot of use on here use it.

Buggy

One of THE 150!
normally it's an "authentication" thing... using your checking account as proof you are who you say you are. And anything else you verify can be forms of payment. If you have been with them a while, not sure why there is a problem now? Its about the only way to use ebay, and alot of vendors (me included) like it so we can accept payments instantly to pay for merchandise. Make sure you let us know what the deal ends up being... alot of use on here use it.

I have been trying for many weeks to correct mine just so I can get my dash peice made. Can I send you cash Benji ?

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
i could understand if I had no money or wanted to spend more than I have in my paypal account but thats not the case. Also why is my 50K AMEX not verification enough. I'm about to call and give some kid on the other end an earfull. I gave them a legitimate savings account number and have been waiting a week for this deposit they were going to make and now they tell me I cant use this account WTF!!!!! I have a vendor on here that probably thinks I'm full of shit cause he's been holding a shipment for me for 2 weeks while I've been trying to get this figured out.

TXSNIPER

Took me a couple weeks to get my shit straightened out with em too. It's all good once they believe you are who you are. Process is shitty though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I've been verified with them for awhile now, a couple of weeks ago I received notification that I needed to be verified again, found out it was somebody phising.

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
just got off the phone with paypal. It's President Bush's fault. lmao. Seriously they say it is some government bullshit. I finally told them what I was going to do and they were going to have to make it work or they could go pound sand. I am sending them a sameday copy of my savings account tomorrow. They tried to argue that I couldn't until they made the deposit. I had to ask the dumbass what difference it would make that if I could get a copy tomorrow then I would also be able to get on after they made a deposit. It took me forever to make this dipshit understand that. The world is so full of these educated dumbasses, no wander the crooks have it so easy. I'll keep you other guys posted as to what takes place. Hate this happens to anyone but glad I'm not the only one. Now I have to pm said vendor and ask him to look at this post so he doesn't think I'm full of shit.

Zach

Site Supporter
Been there to. They tried to make me verify with a credit card I already had on file. Told me they sent a verification number in a credit card statement and I needed that number to complete the process. If they weren't the easiest way to purchase online, I would have sent them packing a long time ago.

Zach

Latest posts