Pay to post item on the fourm now?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigChief

So they are charging us now to sell items on here. This Panjo website keep popping up and charges a 6.9% fee. What's that about? Can someone shed some light on this..

2007 road king

NOt sure but I HATE using this Panjo site. Always have. I pretty much refuse to sell stuff on this forum because of it. PITA and hard to delete threads. and now fees. F-That !

Baggerbill

Site Supporter
So they are charging us now to sell items on here. This Panjo website keep popping up and charges a 6.9% fee. What's that about? Can someone shed some light on this..

Just use Tapatalk to create ad, and go around panjo. I create my listings on my phone using Tapatalk, then go to a computer to type my details and add pictures.

BigChief

NOt sure but I HATE using this Panjo site. Always have. I pretty much refuse to sell stuff on this forum because of it. PITA and hard to delete threads. and now fees. F-That !
Yes, that awful right! Plus I can see if it was a simple fee, but by the time it all adds up, they are charging you 10% of the sale price, that's ridiculous.

4cfed

Just use Tapatalk to create ad, and go around panjo. I create my listings on my phone using Tapatalk, then go to a computer to type my details and add pictures.

I tried that and it wouldn't let me post up. I e since got tired of seeing all these adds and now I can't post through tapatalk. Bye bye site supporter membership. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. Remember when they had monthly giveaways. Too many other places to post stuff for sale for free at that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4cfed

Here to make money not friends. Lol

lol I get what your saying. But u kno as well as the rest of us it did t used to be like this. Still a great site with a ton of info just slow

shrknz

This is my favorite of the 4 forums that I belong to and visit daily. But it has gotten slow and its too bad. It's a great site with a wealth of information and great members.

Diesel

It ain't like it used to be......the old school guys who were here from the beginning have gotten tired of the bs and quit coming around. The bottom line used to be a bunch of guys who were here to truly help each other out through a passion that we all share... Now much like many things its seems some are looking to cash in and profit from a great thing......guess that's the way things go

4cfed

lol I'm still here...just been deleted a few times. Hahaha

Baggerbill

Site Supporter
There's no extra fee if you're a site supporter. If they charge you let me know immediately.

Oh it's true Marc! That is why we are all posting with taptalk. When the buyer pushes the button for BuyNow, it is charging the seller 6.9% for panjo and the 3.1% for paypal.

panjo

Administrator
This is Chad from Panjo. One of the site admins asked me to clarify the Chopped Bagger marketplace fees being discussed in this thread. First a couple of basics:

1) From the Web site, when you click "post new thread" in any of the classified subforums, you will load the listing creation form powered by Panjo (or, if you have never connected your account, you will load the account connection screen), you can also use this Chopped Baggers Sell An Item link:

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 11.08.06 AM.jpg | Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 11.08.32 AM.jpg

2) There are NO listings fees.

3) As a seller, you ONLY incur transaction fees IF you process payment with Panjo. If a buyer and you transfer payment offsite, then there are no fees. When you close your listing you can optionally make a donation to support the operating expenses of the forum and the marketplace.

4) When you create a listing, you get a complete preview of the transaction fees. The following transaction fees apply only if buyer and seller process payment through Panjo:
6.9% marketplace fee capped at $99
2.9% + $0.30 payment processing fee

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 11.22.17 AM.png

5) Buyers can pay for a seller's listing with credit card, debit card, Apple Pay (if purchasing from an iOS device), and PayPal.

6) If a buyer pays for an item and you don't want to accept payment for any reason, including to avoid fees, you can return the payment. Thankfully, enough buyers and sellers opt into paying fees to support the service and the forum.

Artboard.jpg

7) Post sale, you get access to discounted shipping labels that Panjo sells at cost at prices below anything available at retail.

8) Panjo provides support and dispute resolution via email, phone, and text message.

9) Panjo uses machine learning to scan buyer and seller accounts for fraud. There are plenty of scams that can negatively impact a seller. For example: How to Guess Visa Card Details in Just 6 Seconds

10) You can browse the Chopped Baggers community marketplace here:
https://www.panjo.com/p/chopped-baggers

11) You can set watch alerts for popular Chopped Baggers tags like:
https://www.panjo.com/tags/harley-davidson
https://www.panjo.com/tags/chopped-baggers

12) When you post a new item, ~300 Chopped Baggers members are signed up to get an email alert with a digest of new listings.

4cfed

I don't understand why it changed in the first place. Worked just fine for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts