Parts im AZ. if you need Yaffe or Sinister parts

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
N

Nautical Customs

Im in AZ if you need yaffe or sinister part hit me up i send out from here. there running out of parts fast let us know!

WFO-SG

Banned
Thanks. It was a good ten days. Bike was completed, ordered more parts yesterday(nothing crazy), rode a lot and didn't have to read some of the BS on here.

thekid

what do you have i am lookin for the yaffe mirrors or the sinister side covers i am looking for let me know

Last edited:

Peterod45

Strange, I havent read any BS on here,.....in the last 10 days. TIFWIW.

As for Yaffe parts, have you seen any CVO Chupa fenders laying around at Paul's? :)

WFO-SG

Banned
Call the shop and the lady that answers phone will get ahold of him for you. Will be able to find parts sooner.

N

Nautical Customs

Soooooooooo, Cisco. How about that CVO Chupa? I hope you're enjoying AZ Bikeweek.

I haven't seen your fender ill be at his shop on monday! but i told my boy there if he don't have it ill take he's display for u lol. Thanks bro

yes if you call the shop they will give u my number or call me/ relay messages while I'm down here !

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Shoppe owes me a heat shield for my up yours exhaust. They never sent it when they sent the exhaust. Its the shield where the 2 pipes meet, the smallest shield. Talked to Sean (I think was his name) 3 or 4 weeks ago about it and he said he would send it out. You probabally aint gonna be able to help me out there but thought I would mention it. They are not answering phones guessing they closed up for rally.

N

Nautical Customs

ok ill be there tomorrow i know there in stock u want if for sure ?

Latest posts