paintball bottle for tank

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

weedaoe

Who here is using a paintball bottle as an actual tank for air susp? Ive got some questions but need to talk to someone that has actually done it.

4cfed

I am. Shoot me a pm and I'll send u my number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djodrey

I just set mine up, i cant figure out when i dump my shocks it trys to empty my tank.

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
Add a check valve. I use two NC 3 ways and hook EX from one to inlet of other. Now out port becomes EXhust when energized

mpr3369

I already have the tank and everything I just need a pressure switch. How does ur tank mount? Got any pics I might be interested? Price?

weedaoe

As a follow up, I had a guy at a local machine shop make some pieces make some fittings to screw into my bottle and weld them in place for no leaks. Now I can screws my air fittings in place

Torch

Site Supporter
Just came across these pics from when I used a CO2 tank a couple years ago. You can either cut, drill, and tap the existing tank adapter or remove and replace the adapter with the unit from GlowShift. If you decide to cut drill, and tap for 1/8-NPT, make sure to remove the adapter to disassemble the internal valve from the bottom of the adapter before drilling. I used a soft jaw on my vise and a rubber strap wrench to hold the tank while removing/installing the adapters.

View attachment 68598

View attachment 68599

View attachment 68600

Last edited: