Paint ????????

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Buggy

One of THE 150!
So the owner of my company calls me. He slipped and dropped his ultra,and his moco limited # paint set got scuffed and he has been battleing harley cuz the clear has small bubbles in it. The painter his dealer uses says 4 months to redo it, I think the painter is not capable. Any ideas? His ins co gave him so much to repair it too.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
4 months is insane! Where is he located?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

WFO-SG

Banned
That is insane. Im sure he could ship it to sinthium, crazy beavers or anyone else on here and have it done.

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
After owning a 100th anniversary bike, I would never own another "special paint" bike from harley ever again. You are at their mercy.

sinthium inc

you can get more money out of the insurance company if needed. A four month turn around is stupid. Like True Kustom said, two - three weeks max. Find a shop that knows what they are doing, and has done similar work before. Most high end shops will have HD formulas or be able to color match off a bank in their shop. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Crazy Beaver

Like these guys said we are here to help, 2 to 3 Weeks does sound like a reasonable time for turn around, 4 months is crazy. Let me know if I can help.

Bagged64

The reason for the ridiculous turn around time is probably due to sending it back to where it got painted in the first place, which is now in Arizona I believe.

Latest posts