Paint ideas! Help!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TXSNIPER

I need some paint ideas...Gonna drop my stuff off in a couple weeks for paint and my painter says I need to come up with some good ideas cause he wants it in a Magazine! Show me some examples of some sweet paint. I think I like the non-symmetrical look.

I have a PDF file of the front and side of a SG illustration if you want it to sketch some of your own ideas. send me an email to [email protected] if you need it. Need to see if there is a way to make it available to everyone here. Bill, can we do that?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have a PDF file of the front and side of a SG illustration if you want it to sketch some of your own ideas. send me an email to [email protected] if you need it. Need to see if there is a way to make it available to everyone here. Bill, can we do that?

You can just it on a file sharing server, then share the link.

Or turn it into an image and host it here.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

sinthium inc

TXSNIPER, Your painter should be the one with the ideas and possible directions. Thank you for respecting my work and not copying it. Just think of a concept and let the painter run with it. Its always best to let the guy doing the work be as creative as he can without too many restrictions. Think about a color, a concept and let him go to it.

Only problem is he is probably using a painter, not an artist like you are... you can learn to paint, you cant learn how to be creative/artistic... TX, your painter just a body/paint guy? If he is more than that, then he should be giving you direction like Synthium is saying. Not that I get to do it nowadays, but I was the creative part helping a few painters in my area. Loved it! Just to many commitments elsewhere leave me being creative in other ways now! Good Luck!
TXSNIPER, Your painter should be the one with the ideas and possible directions. Thank you for respecting my work and not copying it. Just think of a concept and let the painter run with it. Its always best to let the guy doing the work be as creative as he can without too many restrictions. Think about a color, a concept and let him go to it.

Crazy Beaver

Agreed, my customers come to me with some basic ideas, like colors and things they like (for example fire, skulls, eagles......) and I build on them from there always trying to give them something that will wow them in the end. Like Legacy said if he is only a painter and not an artist you may want to look around a little for someone else.

True Kustom

Send me pictures of your bike, give me a call and we will rap about it and I will make a digital predesign that you can give to the painter.

This is a big part of my company and I do it with almost every customer. Providing this service creates confidence in the job. We get to see it before we do it.

VIRTUAL DESIGN PROCESS

This particular customer is in Montana and I am in Denver.

TXSNIPER

My guy is very creative but he has a "style" that I would like to get away from. Aside from that his airbrushing skills are top notch! I think you are right though about giving him a concept and let him run with it. It's just hard to tell someone to take my cash and "run with it"

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
My guy is very creative but he has a "style" that I would like to get away from. Aside from that his airbrushing skills are top notch! I think you are right though about giving him a concept and let him run with it. It's just hard to tell someone to take my cash and "run with it"

That's we're I'm at now . Gotta guy that's really good but gets carried away abit for my taste . Don't want to be over done .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Kustom

So im not trying to push my stuff so hard but the whole idea of working with a customer to get the ideas and design visible before you move forward. Im not saying control the artist or the oposite of control the customer. Its a balance and from an artists perspective, Its not about me. Its about you the customer/client. Its your bike, its your weekend, its your vacation. You should feel good about what you are getting before you even get it and better when it shows up.

Latest posts