Opinion. 26" Raked and sidecar

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thousherlock

So everyone, I have searched high and low. I have a 1991 Sidecar I have been wanting to put on my FLHP. The bike is going to be raked, 26" wheel and low boy bars. I just have not seen any raked 26's with a sidecar. opinions please.

wtf6316

It would be bad azz. I also have looked into the custom ride with a side car. this is all i have found.

Attachments

• DSCF0778C-640x442.jpg
    DSCF0778C-640x442.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF0780RCE-640x454.jpg
    DSCF0780RCE-640x454.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 179

Zach

Site Supporter
So everyone, I have searched high and low. I have a 1991 Sidecar I have been wanting to put on my FLHP. The bike is going to be raked, 26" wheel and low boy bars. I just have not seen any raked 26's with a sidecar. opinions please.

I've never seen one but I also think it would look sweet. I've seen that green Road Glide online and in mags before and think it looks great as well.

Be the first!

Zach

Gdub

One of THE 150!
I saw a side car with a 26" SE road glide at yaffe's shop one time. All air ride on both, was pretty crazy.

Beene's Baggers

One of THE 150!
One of my longtime customers was hit last year & ended up loosing a leg in the deal. We r going go put a sidecar on his 2012 cvo roadglide soon. If everything gets healed well. The hight would be the only thing i may worry about with a raked bike. Ground height that is.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
One of my longtime customers was hit last year & ended up loosing a leg in the deal. We r going go put a sidecar on his 2012 cvo roadglide soon. If everything gets healed well. The hight would be the only thing i may worry about with a raked bike. Ground height that is.

Keep us posted on that one!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts