Oldy. 1997 RK Build

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

PapaKonkel

1997 RK Build

Well fellas here is the latest update. Sorry I didnt post more along the way. Its definately been a long road, but I'm almost done. I began calling the bike Maybelline.....just can't be true. lol. I just took the exhaust off and did a black wrap on the headers.. need to take some more pics. The console is off now too getting coated black. Here is the list of things done so far that I can remember.

Burly lowered front forks
Street Glide rear shocks
Tri-glide triple trees
2000+ Fork Lowers powder coated black
2000+ Brake calipers
23†SMT front wheel
Rivera Primo swept forward intake
S&S Super E carb
Trask Performance 16†Bro Bars
Samson True Dual Headers
Samson 33†fishtails
Blacked out nacelle, hardware, and cans
Jay Brake FLH forward controls
EV27 Cam with Andrews adjustable pushrods
Custom Dynamics plasma taillights with run/turn/brake controller
Bad Dad rear fender
Bad Dad extended saddlebags
23†wrap front fender
Street glide saddlebag mounts
Passenger pegs
Corbin Solo Seat
Spin on points cover
Moon Eyes fuel line (red)
Harley wing decals

Sorry for the low quality pics.

Last edited:

PapaKonkel

Yeah slothy. It was really fun to get jetted... took about a day. I like it though, something a little different. Not too often you see a big carb sticking out on the end of an intake anymore.

Zach

Site Supporter
My Uncle has a '95 RK collecting dust. I've got some ideas for it if I can pry it away from him cheap enough. Like what you're doing here. Those Bro bars are awesome. Got a friend that runs 16's on his Road Glide. Most comortable ape I've ever felt IMO.

Zach

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bike looks awesome, who cares what year it is...

A nice Bagger is nice regardless of age IMO.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Buggy

One of THE 150!
Dude that looks sick,I just picked up urban bagger and they are doing up a 97 electra glide showing that evo's are still cool.

PapaKonkel

I miss those bars! That's what my RK looked like but a black version. Very nice PapaKonkel. You mentioned you cut the mount on the trees? I noticed you're using the stock nacelle. Maybe you can get a raked bucket if you're having issues with the headlight pointing up..

808- The headlight is adjusted down so it does shine correctly. The bucket is slightly up though. I would consider a raked bucket if I could find one that wasnt stretched... I know they are popular, just not the look I'm going for.

Latest posts