Oklahoma forum members

F4iguy

Anyone in NE Oklahoma do any weld in neck installs before? Thinking I can do the cut on my own, but I'm no welder. Would be good to have more to ride with and have a few brews some time. Someone has to be from around the Tulsa area!! :cheers2:

FordTechChase

Just showing up to the party but I am from the Okmulgee area. Have tons of friends with bikes but we NEVER get out and ride together. Always seems someones kids have something going on or when we have free time from kid stuff we are all just worn ass out lol.

FordTechChase

Also looking to do some body work for sure this winter and maybe just maybe get a bigger wheel on the front so if you find someone who does work here in NE OK do share. I see tons of bikes running around on big wheels so someone is doing it unless they are doing it themselves

F4iguy

End up doing my stuff myself man. Some guys like jNR Dedigned do some builds. Maybe Levi Willis at Traditions in Tulsa but he mostly does old bikes

Allen Haley

I build a few bikes every once in awhile. I'm from sand springs. You can check out my facebook page Allen's Custom Cycle Works and Repair.

Latest posts