Nothing to do with baggers

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I have done stupid things with electronics before. As an example I dropped my pager in the toilet (back in the 90's). Dropped my cell in a porta john not too many years ago.
And now a friend gave me her ipod to download music onto. It seems that I have become the offical ipod music guy with my friends. Anyway I figure out what I think she may like and download a few playlists. I take the ipod up stairs to put it safely onto the counter for her to pick when she has the time. As I am setting it onto the counter with a few other items the ipod slips out of my hands hits the counter just briefly and falls straight down into the dogs dish which is full of water!!!!! Are you fawkin kidding me. I grab it as fast as I can and dry it off. I put it into a bag of rice overnight hoping that it will dry out and all will be good. Yeah not so much. Its stuck on lock, so non of the bottons work. Sumbitch she just gave me an old nano now she is gonna get a new touch. I am such an idiot sometimes. LOL

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I got 2 old nano's Purtple or silver(with lil dent) how much $ is it worth? LOL

Its gotta be worth less that the 189 for a 8gb touch.
Bill I looked at it its sealed up pretty good. I would probabally kill it for sure if I tried to open it. lol

lowdog

One of THE 150!
OK guys mental note DO NOT GIVE LOWDOG ANY ELECTRONIC. Im sorry but that is pretty funny.

Na funny will be tomorrow bunch of us getting together to grill out at one of the friends house.
I scratched the shit out of it and broke the screen. I am gonna give it back to her and tell her it fell out of my pocket while riding on the freeway. I am gonna tell her that it should still work she just has to charge it. Let her stew on that for a half hour or so then let her in on it. She has it coming anyway (long story). Trust me she is getting off easy. After a bit I will give her the new one I bought.

Latest posts