Newbie from Bama

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Owen87

Hey guys- I have been poking around a little and figured I should introduce myself before I do much posting-

Owen Milligan, South Alabama

I have a few bikes, but only 1 chopped bagger: 05' RK with miscellaneous do-dads and a big wheel.
Lots of good info here. Thanks for the opportunity to learn a little....

Owen87

Pics?

Welcome from NJ.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have a couple of pics scattered around already, and I hate to look like last signed up just to show my stuff off! Here is one teaser...

I'm looking forward to learning what you guys have to share!

Owen87

Sweet ride! What her name? Lol welcome aboard, and your king is KING!!!

Ha! Thanks for the kind words- It means a lot being that your King was the inspiration for my build. The guys at Bad Dad wouldn't give me your contact information (understandable), but I studied the pics for months before pulling the trigger on my parts. And as far as a "name".... I didn't feel as that was very important for what I was doing!! (I just kept saying "yes, ma'am")

808Bagger

Ha! Thanks for the kind words- It means a lot being that your King was the inspiration for my build. The guys at Bad Dad wouldn't give me your contact information (understandable), but I studied the pics for months before pulling the trigger on my parts. And as far as a "name".... I didn't feel as that was very important for what I was doing!! (I just kept saying "yes, ma'am")

Lol I would've helped in anyway I can. Seriously though your bike is sick and it's an inspiration to most! Feel free to ask anything now there's a way of contacting me...awesome job on the build brother!

Owen87

She was a little hesitant to sit down, because the seat had a picture of my face stuck on it...

Owen87

Lol I would've helped in anyway I can. Seriously though your bike is sick and it's an inspiration to most! Feel free to ask anything now there's a way of contacting me...awesome job on the build brother!

Thanks for the compliments, Bra' ! Give the DOG a shout for me if you see him out there!