Newb from SoCal

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

bigflip

New guy from Inland Empire in SoCal...Making the trek over from a metric forum (RSC)...Actually following slothy cause he's such a cool dude..haha...I decided to make a jump to a "big boy" bike. Looking to pick up a super clean 06 Road King w/ only 9000 miles on it from a friend who's thinning out his herd... Just doing some research to get the wish list going, there's tons of info here! Looks like all the fellas here have tons of info to share...LET THE MODS BEGIN!

SUAVE

Hope you have a understanding wife or gf!! Also be prepared to dish out tons of cash!!! This forum tends to make you buy things!! Lots of things! Lol!! Welcome to the forum!!

Opunui

I'm a loan shark..so if you get a little tite with the scripts give a holla. Good luck.obtw welcome from the beautiful island of Oahu.

bigflip

haha..no I know how it is...blowing all your ca$h on parts...the only thing I'm not digging is starting over on another build. This is the one I just finished that i'm going to sell. My girlfriend knows how it is....when she walks into my garage & sees my bike in pieces, she just rolls her eyes...
photo.JPG

N

Nautical Customs

If your need any parts let us know we can help u welcome from nor cal

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the site! If your King turns out half as nice as your metric you'll be in good shape!

How much you selling it for?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

bigflip

Welcome to the site! If your King turns out half as nice as your metric you'll be in good shape!

How much you selling it for?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Well it's an 07 Yamaha Roadstar, w/ only 8k on the clock. Thinking of asking $9000 obo. what do you guys think..sound fair? Gonna list in on Craigslist today & see what happens. Anyone interested hit me up!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Well it's an 07 Yamaha Roadstar, w/ only 8k on the clock. Thinking of asking $9000 obo. what do you guys think..sound fair? Gonna list in on Craigslist today & see what happens. Anyone interested hit me up!

I think you'll get 9K if you find the right buyer. It's a sweet ride for sure!