Newb from AZ

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

88 Paladin

Just found this place and wanted to say hello. Great to have one dedicated to custom Baggers ! Here are a few pictures of my RK w/ Top Shop bags and Bad Dad fender cover.Did the fender cuts and fiberglass fill around the pipes myself ,wanted them a little larger. RK Pictures 001.jpgBAD &TS.jpg new frame 022.jpg

Last edited:

88 Paladin

Thanks for all the welcomes and comps. This seems like a cooler forum overall. Not near as much flaming and bad mouthing as brand "X".
........Must be the Bagger crowd.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Thanks for all the welcomes and comps. This seems like a cooler forum overall. Not near as much flaming and bad mouthing as brand "X".
........Must be the Bagger crowd.

We have our moments... But the average guy here is all about Custom Baggers.

Most on this site have an appreciation for something that the owner has made their own weather its a lawn mower or a speed boat. That is the difference...

Haters usually don't have a flippin clue to the amount of money, time, and thought that goes into anything custom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

what, no harassment for not having a 26! Just kidding, looks great! I like the white side panel's, kind of like a CHIPs bike! How hot is it in AZ already?

Benji

88 Paladin

what, no harassment for not having a 26! Just kidding, looks great! I like the white side panel's, kind of like a CHIPs bike! How hot is it in AZ already?

Benji
Yeah get the cop thing from time to time. Actually like the tall wheel look,not for me though,do some traveling with this ride.Rode the entire Oregon coast,through Washington and into Victoria B.C last year as pictured but with windshield and rack attached . Nothing like a Mustang seat for those 500+ mile days.

Got to 71 degrees today in the High Country. Your probably thinking of Phoenix and Tucson for the high heat so early. Think they got into the 90's today