New wheels and a few mods

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Shark Daddy

Just completed a few mods with new wheels, painted inner fairing, rear facia and bag liners. Nothing like others have done, but I feel it made my bike look much better. I also repainted the outer fairing, thus getting rid of the ugly brown stripe that the Road Glide Ultra's come with. My next purchase will be amp and lower fairing speaker pods.

Last edited:

Zach

Site Supporter
Did you have Paradise arrange all the paint work? Those bag liners look familiar. LOL

IMG_1205.jpg

Looks great man. Really like that front fender.

Zach

Shark Daddy

Zach:

Yes, I had all the work was done through Paradise HD in Beaverton, Oregon, but you can go direct with the painter.

My son just had a Bad Dad new fender and Bad Dad stretched bags done directly with the painter and avoided the extra mark up Paradise does. He is in Aloha, Oregon and did a fantastic job. Took him about a week to do the painting. He can do basic or as Sick as you want. I had him do a ghost spider and web on the fairing and a spider on the fender.

Here's the guy:

Eddie Slepicka
Bent Metal Customs
(503) 515-8554
[email protected]

Zach

Site Supporter
Zach:

Yes, I had all the work was done through Paradise HD in Beaverton, Oregon, but you can go direct with the painter.

My son just had a Bad Dad new fender and Bad Dad stretched bags done directly with the painter and avoided the extra mark up Paradise does. He is in Aloha, Oregon and did a fantastic job. Took him about a week to do the painting. He can do basic or as Sick as you want. I had him do a ghost spider and web on the fairing and a spider on the fender.

Here's the guy:

Eddie Slepicka
Bent Metal Customs
(503) 515-8554
[email protected]

Thanks. That looks really nice. Hope to see it live some day.

Zach

thecort

You did a real nice job. I think it looks great! I've never seen anyone line the gloves boxes...very cool.

Tap it!