New vendor check us out!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Primo Machine

Vendor
I wanna start out by saying there's some insane builds going on in this site, from the custom shops to the home builds you guys are killing it. Been on this forum since about February checking out everyone's projects, hopefully gonna be on here a lot more.

We've been in business since 1999 building custom motorcycle and automotive wheels, mainly to larger name companies. Finally Kicked off our own wheel line for Harley's in 2011 and its been an uphill climb since but well worth it. We build wheels Front and Rear 16"-30" for all year make and model Harley Davidson's, and a few of the metric bikes. Custom choppers, cush drive applications, single side, right side drive, whatever application we got it. Right now really just trying to get our product out there and get everyone familiar with our stuff. I've been trying to build an online presence through facebook and instagram and now through this forum, hopefully this upcoming year start working on a public presence at the shows. You can check out my work on instagram if you have an account, some of you might be familiar with italready @handsomeassrims if not find me and follow.

Ill be starting some threads here with the different wheels and accessories we offer as well as some bike pics.

Any questions feel free to ask me, anyone interested in my stuff PM or shoot me an email. Looking forward to getting to know as many of you here as possible and ill continue to follow the builds here first before they end up in the magazines!

Greg
Primo Wheels
www.primoforged.com
www.facebook.com/primowheels
instagram: @handsomeassrims

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
welcome ,we use primo wheels a lot and they make the coolest all billet spoke wheel there is and they will special powdercoat it any color or even black chrome .Great to deal with customer service is fantastic and go above and beyond . Highly recomended

Primo Machine

Vendor
Thanks to everyone above ^^^ for the welcome posts. Thanks to Azzkikr especially for that post really appreciate it, good luck in vegas with the gambler im sure you guys will knockdown a couple more trophies

1BdBagr

Bike is torn apart getting black legs, your cans (slider covers), black bars, black nacelle and H-D Daymaker black LED headlight. I will post a pic when it's completed. Thanks!
Tim

Latest posts