New to this site

• Thread starter Thomason Performance
  • Start date
  • Help support Chopped Baggers :
T

Thomason Performance

Hi Guys - Introducing myself and my company. My name is Greg Thomason. I own Thomason Performance in Manchester, NH. I machine custom motorcycle wheels and some accessories. We do things a little different than most wheel shops - we actually machine our own shit right here - by me. Nothing other than chrome and anodize is farmed out.

We do from 16" to the 30", and as wide as the 360. If you need wheels for your ride, and you're sick of all the same old stuff out there - then call me. We'll make you a wheel that's your wheel - or you can choose from our line of wheels. It's what you want - your bike is you - we want your wheels to represent that part of you as well.

If there is anything I can do to help anyone out, please don't hesitate to ask me. The better informed I can make someone, then the better their decision will be when it comes time to choose wheels.

You can check out the shop's website - www.thomasonperformance.com, and we have a facebook page as well that you can link directly to from our shop website.

Looking forward to viewing this forum and the readers/riders who participate.

Shiny side up folks!!!

Greg Thomason
Thomason Performance
www.thomasonperformance.com

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to have you on the site Greg!

"Keep in mind no commercial advertising is allowed unless you are a Vendor."

Email me at [email protected] to get setup as a Vendor.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

T

Thomason Performance

Hi Bill. Yep - Understood! I will shoot you an email shortly for the Vendor info.

T

Thomason Performance

Thanks guys! 808 - sweet bike man. I love the color combo - simple and clean.

T

Thomason Performance

Don't be flattered by anything I have to say - I just push the green button! :) If there is anything I can do to help any of the members - just ask. The only dumb question is the one not asked! I like this forum! Lots of good information so far, and a shit load of killer pics. I love to see what everyone is doing - pushes me to be different.

T

Thomason Performance

What does Opunui mean or translate to? I'm hoping to visit the islands soon. Working on a 30" build for a customer in Keaau. It's looking like it might be cheaper for me to fly it there once it's done - oh darn! :)

Zach - thank you very much. So far my personal favorite of all the wheels I've designed.

Again, thanks for the warm intro guys. It's appreciated. Time to go push the green button again!

Opunui

Opunui- big belly

Opu- stomach..nui- big

Let us know if and when you fly in..you might be bringing my 30 with ya also..

T

Thomason Performance

Glad to have you on the site Greg!

"Keep in mind no commercial advertising is allowed unless you are a Vendor."

Email me at [email protected] to get setup as a Vendor.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill - email sent yesterday. If you replied my spam blocker may have squashed it. Just let me know and I'll have you send it to the sales account.

Latest posts